Are you interested in learning more about the birthing process and what you can expect throughout? Be sure to sign up for one of our classes and receive all the information you need to be prepared and to make the appropriate decisions during your pregnancy, delivery and postpartum. Learn more about our specific course offerings below, and register your spot today.
Prepare for the arrivale of your baby
Private (in person or online)
4 encounters with 2:30 - 3 hours duration each.
- Birth Hormones
- Stages of labour
- Exercises and positioning to help during pregnancy, labour
- Comfort measures during labour
- How to create space for your baby using Optimal Maternal
- Birth Plan (+ one online session to discuss the birth plan)
- Sexuality during pregnancy and the postpartum period
- Characteristics and newborn care
- Access to Motherboardbirth
- Birth hormones - Labour signs and Birth Stages
- When should you go to the Hospital (in case of a hospital birth)
- Birth partner role supporting the birthing person
- Comfort measures and relaxation techniques
- How to create space for the baby
- Optimal Maternal Positioning Exercises during pregnancy and birth
- Learning your options to avoid routine interventions
- Newborn care.
Access to Motherboard Birth